Online Photo Find

This had to be photoshopped:-)
Enjoy your world everyone.

Comments

  1. I would certainly hope it was made to look that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! Thanks for your comments earlier. I wish I could take every animal that needed a home. (The way I spoil mine, there's probably a secret waiting list from the neighborhood strays to get in at my house!) It is almost impossible though to turn away a needy, lonely animal, especially when they are hungry and cold. I would love to have the start-up money to open a home for all animals who need a home and try to get them adopted into good families. That would be a very fulfilling job. Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York