Monday Morning Motivation:-)

As you have probably noticed I have not posted a Sunday Song in some time.  Not that I haven't tried.  I have picked out songs and made videos but there is something up with our computer system.   Don't know if it is on our end or the cable companies.  We are working on it.  I can't wait to get it back up and running again, music encourages & teaches me more then any other medium.  Well since I can't post a Sunday Song I will post a Monday Morning Motivation......
I was going through my little book of collected quotes and found one that my husband said in one of his sermons years ago.  I don't know if he was quoting someone else or if it is his quote but I found it to be so true

"Sometimes He calms the storm (in our lives) and sometimes He calms us in the middle of the storm"














(My friend Lora sent me this picture.  This kitty seems pretty calm in the middle of her storm:-)

Happy Monday Everyone
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

  1. I love the quote and the picture is priceless. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York