Thanksgiving Table Setting....on a tight budget.

As I was getting ready for Thanksgiving I started looking at all the blogs I follow to get ideas for my holiday table.  There were beautiful home decorations, lovely table settings with colorful dishes and place settings.  I wanted to make mine just as beautiful but what do you do when you are on a very tight budget?
I thought for a while and decided to pull out the beautiful dishes my mom gave me many years ago.  Then I decided to turn to nature for some color for our table, and also stop by Macy's to see if I could get a turkey platter at a reasonable rate......
Stephanie went outside and found some
pretty leaves.
She then folded the napkins so that
they would have a small pocket and slipped
in a colorful leaf.  Very nice.
Mom's dishes.





















Martha Stewart turkey platter.
On sale for $10.00 with my coupon:-)
I placed a candle in a glass container, placed it on a decorative plate and added a few fall leaves.
 Holiday table.  Simple yet nice.
Once the food was added it looked
great.














This I just had to add.  A blog I follow My Semi-Charmed Life posted this picture because it was adorable.  I agree, so I wanted to share it with you.  Something else to be thankful for, Gods amazing creations.
So cute....:-)

Enjoy your world everyone!

Comments

  1. I love that way of folding napkins - I'm trying to think through how to do it!!

    And that photo is just too cute for words!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the table and that picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC