Exploring Kathiey's Local World.."The North Carolina State Fair 2010" part 2

My first blog post in regard to the NC State Fair was all about the food.  Here is the rest of our story on our visit to the Fair 2010....
Always long lines to see the cake decorating
results.  Well worth the wait.
They look so real they seem to be looking at the camera.
Raffaldini Winery won an award.
Its the one I loved at their wine tasting, Vermentino.
This guy was selling the huge gummy bear and worm.
$25 each.  Way too much for me.
Josh doing a pull up.
The kid on the right looks amazed:-)
Next the chickens.
Joe dreams of one day having
a chicken coop.
Erica's favorite breed of chicken.

I thought he was cute:-)
 Steph and Erica enjoying the
babies.
 Steph, Erica and Josh.

Long day for the baby chick.
Erica took this picture and I
love it:-)




The kids in this family were
having fun, but the lady on
the right looks a bit scared.
This used to be my favorite ride.
The zippper.
We rode it a million times in Ocean City
MD when we were kids.


 Village of YesterYear folks.


Erica's photo of a cute little owl that we came across.


Erica and Joe blending in with the scarecrow crowd:-)


































We had a great time together at the NC State Fair.
Enjoy your world everyone:-)

Comments

  1. I loved the Nightmare Before Christmas cake. Can't believe it didn't win anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the reasons I love looking at people's blogs is beause you get a real glimpse of their lives. This is absolutely one of those posts. How amaing to see this fair up close!

    Lovely! Thank you for sharing.

    I'm your new follower.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim, is my cake and the day the open I said the same thing.

    Thanks for loving it!!

    Tery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York