Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sunday Song "Amazing Grace/Peaceful Easy Feeling" by Eric Horner

video
We sang this song in church this past Sunday.  I had never heard this version of Amazing Grace.  The more I thought about it the more I realized how true this song is.  God's Grace, His intense love for us is beyond our understanding.  When we think of His love, of His Grace and get even a tiny glimpse of the meaning of this gift we do get a "peaceful easy feeling"  We can rest in His love and feel at peace.  
Joe and I went to the mountains last week to celebrate our 34 anniversary.  I took 560 pictures...what fun!  I put together a little video using my Sunday Song and a few of my pics that I took in the mountains.
Happy Sunday Everyone even though it is Tuesday:-)
Enjoy your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment