Kathiey's not so local world, Travel "Summer Memories"

In July we went up to visit my husbands parents in Felton DE.  I had not seen them in a while and really enjoyed my visit with them.  Here are a few pictures of his mom's yard and his dad's garden.  Hope you enjoy:-)
Mom V. loves her flowers.  Joe tries to get up there several times a year to help her plant flowers and at Christmas time he loves to help her with the holiday outdoor lights.



















Beautiful Stephanie
 beside a neat old jeep.



Dad V's huge garden.


Yep, they have
fruit trees too.

We ended our visit with some delicious corn on the cob soaked in butter.  Yum:-)Mom is an amazing cook!
I don't get to see my extended family as much as I would like.  I don't get to see my brother Bruce as much as I would like.  When Bruce was in David's care Dave realized the importance of family and made it a priority to fly Bruce to see us when ever possible.  His new guardian does not see this as important so I have to slowly save up money and work time off to drive up to see Bruce.  I hope to get up to see him before Christmas.  Gotta start working on his Christmas present.  I think I know what I am getting him:-)











Enjoy your world everyone:-)

Comments

  1. Ahhhh...What a sweetie your Bruce is! My sister Mary has Cerebral Palsey. I know how precious a gift they can be.
    Thanks for joining in on the Brenda photo Challenge...I created it for fun. I Love photography any way I can get it...
    Have a Great week!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC