Flower Photo Challenge

I just found another blog photo challenge.  I just could not help myself.  This is on a site called "I should be folding laundry" and she hosts a weekly photo challenge.  This weeks challenge is "You Capture - Flowers".  http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com/2010/09/you-capture-flowers.html
How could I resist?  I quickly went through some of my summer flower photos, selected a few and created a blog post.   Hope you enjoy.....


























Get out take some pictures and enjoy your world everyone:-)

Comments

  1. I just love the sunflowers in the buckets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I love the sunflowers photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I especially love the first one. Cosmos, right? Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
    Alissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC