Thursday, September 2, 2010

Exploring Kathiey's Local World...Duke Chapel...Durham NC

Monday night I rushed out of work a bit early.  Came home spent a few moments with Brodie and then I was off to Meetup with a great photo group....The Triangle Photography Meetup group.  There were close to 50 of us gathering at Duke Chapel in Durham NC.  http://www.chapel.duke.edu/  The goal was to capture some shots both inside and outside of the Chapel.  What fun!  When I got home I downloaded 250 pictures:-)  Here are a few.....enjoy:-)



























































I had a wonderful time taking pictures with the Meetup folks.  As I walked down the trail to my car I couldn't help but think, "beautiful chapel...beautiful campus, but all that considered I am still a UNC fan!:-)"
Get out and explore and enjoy your world everyone:-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from FF. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. I also would love for you to be a new Fan of my Facebook page too & click “LIKE” in the upper right hand corner of my blog & you’ve done it..Thanks so much! I am just starting at Facebook. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete