"Run Amuck"....Quantico Va

Here I am in Quantico Va. I have just  finished watching my family run the Run Amuck.. What fun!  They ran 4 miles while also scaling walls, jumping hay bales and running and crawling through mud obstacles.  I was able to capture some photos of the fun and the "mud".......I also thought I would enter these photos in the "dirt" photo challenge at "Brenda's photo challenge". http://brendaphotochallenge.blogspot.com/  Enjoy the photos of my muddy family:-)











































Here are a few other muddy folks that I took some pictures of while waiting for my family to finish......
































Everyone had a great time.
Go out and get muddy and enjoy your world everyone:-)

Comments

  1. Hahahaaa!! Oh My Goodness! Now these are Dirty Pictures!
    How fun! Staying healthy and getting dirty!
    Well Done!!
    Have Fun Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks and sounds like lots of fun! I always look for any excuse I can to play in the dirt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC