"Photos of the Week" From My Camera.....Morgan, Phases of Sleep

I had taken so many pictures this week that it was difficult for me to choose my photos of the week.   I took pictures of my family in the Run Amuck.  I have taken a ton of pictures for the macro shot challenge for my Triangle Photography Club.  We went into DC on Sunday and took pictures of the DC Mall area.  In short I had hundreds of pictures to choose from.  My mind kept going back to my oldest Grandpuppy,  Captain Morgan.  Here is Morgan in his phases of sleep....




























What a Cutie!
Enjoy your world everyone:-)

Comments

  1. this is adorable!!! but i am partial.
    steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet dog. Great blog. Just stopping by from New Friend Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York