My Sunday Song "More" by Matthew West



As you who follow my blog know it has been a tough several years for me emotionally.  Too much death, too much trauma, too much change.  It can cause you to become confused, to lose focus, to feel lost and alone.  That is when I need to remind myself that even though, at times, I feel alone & confused, like a wanderer in a foreign land, God loves me beyond what I can comprehend or  ever understand.  He loves me/you "More"...

"I love you more then the sun and the stars that I taught how to shine
your are mine and you shine for me too.
I love you yesterday and today through the joy and the pain
I'll say it again and again
I love you more
I love you more

And I see you, and I made you and I love you more then you can imagine
More then you can fathom
I love you more then the sun
and you shine for me"
Happy Sunday Everyone:-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York