Exploring Kathiey's Local World....."The Shops of Baileywick"

There is a shop I really enjoy called the "Shops of Baileywick" in Raleigh NC. http://www.theshopsofbaileywick.com/
It is a shop filled with shops.  There are many different vendors with a variety of things to choose from.  They have furniture, jewelry, stuffed animals, holiday ornaments, trinkets, pottery, the list is nearly endless. Here are a few pictures of what I found on my self guided tour through the Shops of Baileywick......
  I love the birdie bookends:-)




Aisles and aisles of vendors!


















Cute lamp:-)







































There is something for everyone at the Shops of Baileywick.  I would recommend a visit if you are in the area.  Fun place to go for unique Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers:-)
I did not have any extra cash on this visit but several months ago I picked up a little mirror.  It was unique and affordable so I could not resist....






So cute....I fell in love with it:-)

Enjoy your world everyone and go enjoy the Shops of Baileywick:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York