Exploring Kathiey's Local World..."NC Museum of Art" Raleigh NC

What a great time I had over the weekend with my good friend Melissa and my two combined photo clubs, The Triangle Photography Club, and the Raleigh Outdoor Photography Club.  We met at the NC Museum of Art in Raleigh NC.http://www.ncartmuseum.org/  If you have not been there in a while, like me, you will see some changes.  New buildings and new sculptures. Very nice and its all free!!!:-)
Time seems to fly when I am taking pictures.  Here are a few of my shots from the inside of the museum......























...and from the outside....

































We had a great time.  We headed from the museum to dinner and then to take pictures of Downtown Raleigh at night. (I am saving that for another post:-)
Enjoy your world everyone and get out and take some pictures!


Comments

  1. Great photos Kathiey! I love the Gerber daisy!

    That is a great museum isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim,
    So much fun! The daisy was my favorite shot:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York