Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Sunday Song..."As It Is In Heaven" by Matt Maher


I have not been in church for at least 3 weeks.  I did not realize how much I have missed it.  Sometimes life gets so complicated that we avoid what we need most, what gives us strength to get through each day.  So today I went to church.   The focus was on the Lords Prayer.  A song that the music team sang today was "As it is in Heaven" by Matt Maher.   I think you will like. (It was fun to harmonize with:-)
Enjoy & Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathiey ~ Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I love this song you posted. I hope you had a great Sunday. I know my week always goes better when I am in church on Sunday - I always take something away that I know God wanted me to hear.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete