Sunday Song "You Alone" by Kim Hill


Today in church our Pastor talked about the woman in Luke 7.  How she came to Jesus.  How she tuned out the ridicule of the pious that surrounded her and how she gave all she had to Christ.  How she washed his feet with her tears, dried his feet with her hair, and then applied to his feet expensive perfume.
She brought with her all of her pain and imperfections, all of her guilt and confusion. She placed everything at the feet of Jesus, who loved her.  There he gave her the gift of peace in a difficult world....I am so thankful he does the same for us today.
Happy Sunday Everyone:-)

Comments

  1. I am so glad salvation and the peace that ensues is a GIFT. Because I could never ever earn it. God is so merciful to sinful me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love hearing from other locals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Thank you for visiting my blog! Where in NC do you live? I live in Asheville and Lake Lure is about 40 minutes from my home.

    Hope to see you visit my blog again soon!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York