Kathiey's Recipe Review "Easy Grilled Honey-Dijon Chicken"

It is officially summer time, at least it feels like it to me, & time to enjoy outdoor grilling.  Over the past couple of weeks we have grilled salmon, steak, & burgers.  This past weekend I was watching "Cooking For Real" on the food network and saw them fixing Easy Grilled Honey-Dijon Chicken.  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sunny-anderson/easy-grilled-honey-dijon-chicken-recipe/index.html It looked not only easy but good as well. So I  found the recipe on line, gather all the ingredients and fired up the grill.  All this of course with the help of the Grill Master Joe:-)


This recipe required you to butterfly your chicken breasts.  I went to Harris Teeter and asked the butcher to do this for me & he was more then happy to help.  (I read somewhere that you should become good friends with your butcher if plan on doing a lot of cooking.  Hopefully I will make a new friend:-)
















I would probably give it an 8/10 on my recipe rating scale.  It was good but I found it needed a bit more flavor.  I ran in and whipped up a small batch of the ingredients that were used in the marinade and zapped it in the microwave & used it as a sauce.  Much better.  I would make this again.
Happy Cooking Everyone:-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York