Sunday Song "Never Alone" by Barlow Girl



I thought of this song while I was watching The Green Mile this week.  It goes along with the scripture that came to my mind when I heard the quote from the movie that "we all walk our own green mile, each in our own time".  The scripture is from Hebrews 13:5 "I will never leave you nor forsake you".  I believe God is near during the hard times in our lives....in death, in loss, in illness, in sadness.  He is near when we don't know who we are or what we believe.  He is here when we doubt & when we cry when we run from ourselves & from Him.  He is also here in the good times, when we smile when we laugh, when we reach out to help those around us, when we enjoy the world He has given us...we are "Never Alone"!
Happy Sunday Everyone!!:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York