Kathiey's Recipe Review. "Lemon Thyme Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta & Banana Cupcakes"

I had Friday off so I decided to try a few new recipes, which I love to do.  I started out making Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, that I found on another blog.http://joelens.blogspot.com/2010/05/banana-cupcakes-with-cream-cheese.html


I gathered my ingredients & began the process.
I followed the recipe exactly for the cupcakes.  The icing though I had to tweak to my personal taste.  I ended up adding some vanilla, lemon juice and a pinch of salt.




 












Now it is time to start dinner.  I found a recipe in "Taste of the South" magazine that looked good so I again gathered my ingredients.


If you click on the image it should enlarge so you can read the recipe.









































Dinner is served:-)
The cupcakes were very good.  I just took a taste & now have more then a dozen cupcakes in my fridge.  I will have to find someone to give them to.
The chicken was good although it took some time to put it all together.  I would probably give it a 8/10 on my cooking scale.










 

 I would be lost in my cooking without Brodie's supervision.
He was always underfoot hoping for something to drop.
Happy cooking everyone!:-)

Comments

  1. So those delicious cupcakes at church today were yours! Yum! Thanks for sharing them :o) I had left the house without breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York