Exploring Kathiey's Local World.....Strawberries @ Holland's Farm

It is that time of year again.  Time to pick strawberries!  I missed the short time span of strawberry season last year so I was determined not to miss it this year.  So I headed off to Holland Farm @ 9217 Green Level Church Road in Cary NC.  You can pick your own or buy some pre-picked.






























The highlight for me were the donkeys..so cute:-)
































Don't miss the opportunity to get some fresh berries.  The season is so short.  Let me know where you get your  spring berries.  Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC