Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Song "Hosanna" Brooke Fraser

Last night I had a dream about my brother David who died about a year ago.  We were very close and I miss him dearly.  It was a nice dream, we were at the farm where we grew up. It was just Dave and I.
 I don't remember what we were talking about but it was such a joy to be with him, I remember we were laughing.  It seemed very real..then I woke up.  I felt sadness remembering he was gone but also hope in the fact that God loves us and is in control regardless of what happens around us.
In church today we were celebrating Palm Sunday.  Each week as I sing with the praise team  I try to find a song  that I can connect with.  This week the one that touched my heart was a song by Brooke Fraser
"Hosanna".  I love the bridge of the song... 

"Heal my heart and make it clean, Open up my eyes to the things unseen.  
Show me how to love like You have loved me.  
Break my heart for what breaks Yours, everything I am for Your kingdoms cause, 
as I walk from earth into eternity" ....to be with God and to see my brother again:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment